Sep 1, 2009

Thank you, Bye-bye, Love chan!





My dog, Love, passed away peacefully at the end of the summer of year 2009.
Her death came out of the blue.


3 days has passed since she had gone.
I'm feeling better than that day, but tears still come out when things belonged to her remind me of our happy days with her.


Yes, she was such an important member of my family.


We were always together.
When I was feeling happy, and also even when I was at a loss, she was always standing by me, without saying anything.


She was our sunshine.
She brought us wonderful and unforgettable 11years and 6 months.


We will never see her smile again.
But she will,definitely, be alive in our hearts....forever.


I will get over this sorrow and move on even if it takes a long time until, because I believe that, this is what she is hoping for me to do now.


Thank you,
We miss you,
and we all love you, Love-chan...




R.I.P.
1998.2.20 - 2009.8.30
Love,♀,Shetland Sheepdog


Click to view photos of Love-chan



にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

2 comments:

Qleap said...

I am sorry for your loss.
Actually my dog's name is same as yours. So I cannot treat it as being nothing to do with me.
May her soul rest in peace.

Yuka.M said...

Oh really? What a coincidence.
Thank you for your kind words, Qleap-san.Just a week has passed since she died, but I still sometimes remember her, which makes me emo.
I'd like to see your Love-chan. I'll visit your site sometimes.Thanks for visiting.