Sep 9, 2009

Since I was born...

Result

You were born on Tuesday
Since you were born has passed
21 years.
Since you were born has passed
253 months.
Since you were born has passed
1,103 weeks.
Since you were born has passed
7,728 days.
Since you were born has passed
185,505 hours.
Since you were born has passed
11,130,280 minutes.
Since you were born has passed
667,816,821 seconds.

Funny Facts:
Your heart beat
890,199,822 times
Your hair grew
317 cm.
You slept
61,824 hours
You ate
8,578 kg. of food
You drank
10,981 liters of liquid
You walked
44,822,400 steps, about 14,900 km.
You blinked
118,702,080 times
You farted
115,920 times, producing 348 liters of CO2 (carbon dioxide) and 271 liters of CH4 (methane).You urinated 26,275 times, almost 11,206 liters.

HAHAHA,this is very informative!
The funniest fact to me is "Your hair grew 317cm".

3m!!!!.... Unbelievable!

Well,now I think I really should have kept my hair grown out without any haircut since I was born.My name would definitely be entered into the Guiness book(Oh wait!I've just found that the world record was 4.17m!Gee!).

This reminds me of an interesting story that a hairdressor whom I had my hair cut last time told me. The story is like this; Human's hair grows about 0.4mm a day,and a nomal adult person has 100,000 hairs on avarage.So if you simply calculate from these facts, it means that your hair grows up 40m a day as a total.

40m a day!

Is it only me that is surprised by this fact?

If you have Facebook, just try it http://apps.facebook.com/lived-time/

Anyway, I love Facebook. These days I spend lots of my time on Facebook.It's the only way for me to keep in contact with my international friends at university who left Japan and went back to their countries this summer. I heard that most of people from English-speaking countries use Facebook, but is it true?
I wish there were something like this Facebook in Japan as well.
In Japan, Facebook is still not popular at all. As the most popular SNS site in Japan, there is one called mixi and I also have an account of it, but there is no function like "status" on Facebook. We can only post journals and share photos and videos.I'm not so good at writing in Japanese (lol) so I rarely do it. We can play only a few games.Boooring.So I haven't logged in for a long time.

OK, I've gotta go now.Back to study! Pardon me for today's random topic. Thanks for reading=)

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

2 comments:

GeeWhiz said...

40m?! That's crazy!

I'm from the states and yes, lol almost everyone I know has a facebook. Even my Dad! Now that I think about it, newscasters even talk about visiting the station on facebook. It's an epidemic!!

Yuka.M said...

Wow really?! LOL That's crazy!It seems like Facebook has already completely permeated into American's life and culture.But I can understand it because I think once you start it everyone will get addicted and won't be able to quit!:D