Sep 4, 2009

Goodbye my friend





Kara,my best international friend from Australia,has just left back for her home country.
For the last year, I had been in charge of her tutor.When we met for the first time, I was too nervous so I didn't know what to talk with her. But she always tried to understand my poor English. We hang out together many times ,and she had been a very special part of my campus life.
I think it was really lucky for me to meet her.Since we met first I had been trying so hard to improve my English skill. I have been writing blog entries since I met her. I have been trying to think of various things in English.
Not only that, she also gave me a great chance to think about my dream in the future.Before I met her, I had rarely thought about my future. But since she came to Japan, I got more chances to communicate with people from around the world, mostly through her. She is really friendly and kind to anyone,regardless of where they are from.I learned lots of things that I didn't know through communicating with people around the world, which made me broaden my view against the world.And finally I found what I really want to do. I got more interested in kind of International relationships and volunteering, so I want to become a member of JICA or Unicef, and I want to work internationally and globally.This is what I really want to do right now.If I had not met her, I would be just wasting my time right now.


I miss her already. But she brought me a wonderful and unforgettable year and she made my campus life more fruitful one. Someday I'll definitely visit Australia to meet her.


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

No comments: