Sep 5, 2009

Hard choice.





I want a new camera. The camera that I have right now really sucks. Too big, too heavy, small capacity,and functions are too complicated to handle. No good. My father gave it to me when he got a new one, and since then I've been using this camera. Probably for 6ish years.Yes, it is a very old one. I love taking photos of not only beautiful views but also random shits and stuff around me like above(it's my art! cute,huh?), and I didn't care that much about the image qualities so far, but since I started writing blog entries and posting some pictures that I took with my current camera, I got to want to post better photos with better qualified camera. Today I went to some electrical appliance stores to find a new camera, but good ones I really liked were all expensive...like 4,0000 yen. And I am not rich this month...or rather, in the meantime.But I just can't wait!I wanna get a new one before the trip to Kyusyu(the third-largest island of Japan and most southwesterly of its four main islands...I've never been there so it's gonna be fun!) the end of this month. Cheaper ones are also good enough and there's no problem for taking photos, of course they are still inferior to latest expensive ones in quality though. Should I compromise and get the cheaper one right now? Or just wait until I can afford it? Hmm, hard choice.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

No comments: