Sep 8, 2009

Next Semester






This is my next semester's schedule.I've just finished making it.


Mon - Constitution, psychology
Tue - English expression
Wed - FREE!=D
Thu - Asian law, Criminal law, Constitution of Japan(seminar)
Fri - International transaction law, British law


8 classes a week. Well, I've expected that I would be much less busy than last semester, but it seems like I'm gonna be as busy as last semester.Stuffed!You might think that I'm not that busy, but actually, each of our law class is really hard to get a credit(Last year I took 11 law classes a week and during finals week I was almost dead)!
The difference from last semester is that I am going to take some lectures of another faculty as my first trial — like psychology and English expression. Currently I'm in the 3rd year of law major, and classes that I've ever taken were all law.Of course I like studying law and it's fun to me(I'm not going to become a lawyer though:p), but these days I'm feeling that studying law only is a bit boring.As long as I am a University student, I want to try to study other subjects as well and broaden my view and knowledges to some other new fields of study.This is why I decided to take some classes which belong to faculty of literature next semester. Psychology and English expression method are kinda like an unknown world to me, so I'm really excited. Also, Friday's "British law" class is going to be my first law class which is conducted only in English. It might be hard for me to keep up with the class, but I believe it will be a good chance for me to increase my English vocabulary related to law.Anyway,I'll do my best.


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, but I'm at school for over 13 hours those days, so it's still a bit busy. It looks like you have a pretty busy schedule. I've taken a Psychology class and I thought it was pretty interesting. What do you do in English expression?

Your English seems really good to me, so I think you'll do well in your British Law class. :]
Good luck!