Sep 7, 2009

"How to make Japanese dishes" show - "Cooking with dog"


This is a cooking show on Youtube which introduces how to make Japanese dishes.
This morning NHK(Japan's national public broadcasting organization) was broadcasting about the topic of this video. This cooking woman is a normal housewife and these videos are taken and edited by her friend, who is explaining how to make them in English. And the dog, Francis....SO FREAKIN CUTE isn't she?! I wonder whether the dog really need to stay there in this video or not because she is just staying by the woman and doing nothing throughout the video LOL(Before watching this I thought a dog was gonna cook hahahaha)!! But she's just cute and makes me so happy:) I think she's also so obedient and patient.my late dog would be trying to hoover up the food.
Ahhh, watching these videos makes me hungry! There are more videos introducing another dishes on Youtube so check'em out!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

No comments: