Jun 13, 2010

Long time no see!!

Woah! It has been far too long since I wrote last! How's everyone been? Hope you are doing well;)

I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time... I had been really busy with job searching recently and because of it I had no time to blog. But now I'm feeling so glad that I can share my good news with you here - Guess what???


Yes, 

finally I got a job offer 
from a company!

YAY!!!!!!!!


It's a company that I had wanted to work for the most since I started my job searching, 
and also it is a company that supported my 4 years' school life!  




This is the shinkansen which I take every day to go to uni! 
(Note to all: I NEVER am a trainspotter!!! lol)

From next spring, I'll be working in Kansai area as a station staff of JR-West(West Japan Railway Company). Hopefully I'd like to work in Osaka or Kyoto, where lots of foreign tourists come to for sightseeing.After a couple of years, I'll be able to work at the headquarter in Osaka.My dream is to make new plans to let people around the world know more about many attractive places in west Japan. This is why I chose this company. I hope my dream comes true one day!

Before I started job hunting, I never imagined that finding a job was gonna be this hard,to be honest. I applied for many companies, yet I failed many times. Everytime I failed, I felt like my pride got injured and I felt so depressed.I thought I wanted to give it up many times.I even wondered why I had to feel this hard to pass every single step of selection of so many companies that weren't so attractive to me.Because of this I couldn't feel very happy even when I got a call back from a bank over a month ago.It was completely different from the job which I had imagined as my future job.
But I overcame these hardships and finally could get a great job from one of the biggest companies in west Japan.All is well that ends well.

On the other hand, looking back on my job searching, I also feel it was a good experience in my life.It became a great opportunity for me to know about myself more deeply.I think I have matured as a result of this experience.Of course I never wanna do it again, though.lol 

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who supported me and cheered me up during my hard times.Thanks to them I could pass the first step to my dream. I'm feeling so happy now.I can't wait for next spring, the beginning of the new life!!!!!!!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

7 comments:

Trish said...

congrats on your new job!!!!! maybe one day in my travels i will meet you without knowing its you LOL!

Brigida Alexandra Marcella said...

Finally!

...new blog post!

Well, congratulations again for the job!

Good luck! It's a great opportunity you got there.. :)
And the train seems very very cool!

AEZ said...

Congratulations!

Thanh Thao said...

Sooo good to hear from you again! I thought you gave on blogging here! :-)) I rather see you on fb, right?? XD

Congratulations for having found your dream job! :-) It must be really exciting now! :-) I'm still so unsure about my future. But did I tell you that I'm coming for a year of Working Holiday to Japan with a friend starting this November? If we have the chance, I'd love to meet you, too! :-))

Thess said...

awwww :3 congratualtions to your new job!! :3
I wanna go to Japan too :3

Masaya said...

Congrats again for the job!!

Yuka.M said...

Trish - Hey Trish, long time! Thank you!!! It'd be so wonderful if I could see you at a station in west Japan!!!!

Bree - Thanks again!! Yeah finally I could update my blog!
This bullet train is called Shinkansen in Japanese.It runs at 285km/h.^^

AEZ - Thank you!!

Thanh Thao - Thank you!
And wait - WHAT?!?! REALLY!??!?!?I didn't know that! Wow thats great! Where are you going to visit? We need to catch up!!!:D

Shou - chan
Thank you!!
When you come to west Japan please use our services ;)
And thank you for following my blog!

MaSaYa - Thanks again! Let's fully enjoy the rest of our student moratorium and let's do our best from next spring!