Aug 16, 2010

iPhone 4


Okay so, I finally got an iPhone. It took me just 3 weeks to get it after I ordered it.
Its been only 2 days since I got it, but I totally love it already!


     
What I find most useful for me about this iPhone so far is the map application.I have a horrible sense of direction, but with this app I feel like I'm never gonna get lost anymore haha!
Anyway, since I have not got used to using it yet, I have so much to explore about this iPhone. If you have any recommends about its applications, pls lemme know! :)

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

2 comments:

Trish said...

haha cool!! i have an itouch, so its kind of the same, minus i have no phone features!!!

everyone i know loves the game "angry birds" & i love the game "god finger" (if you get this game, add me! haha)

i have yet to discover other games, i havent played much with it yet!

Yuka.M said...

Thanks Trish, I downloaded both of them, and I am sooooooo addicted of playing them!!!!!!! My name on godfinger is Pookie0712. Please add me!!