Oct 14, 2009

Something that annoys me



It's Wednesday! No class! Woohoo!
I was like "" last night 'cause I had been quite busy with some school stuff and hadn't slept enough these days, so today I was going to sleep as much as I liked.I was so excited,and was really looking forward to it last night.
But when I woke up this morning, it was just 6:00am!
Why then did I wake up so early?
Well, I was forced.
And now I'm feeling like...""


ARGH! WHO IN THE HELL TRIES TO MESS UP MY PEACEFUL WEDNESDAY MORNING?!


Well now I know who it is.
It's my next-door neighbor.
I woke up with kind of a headache this morning.Actually it was not a headache, but I felt like my head was being hit by something like a dull thud.I looked at the clock and it was still 5:45am, so I wanted to stay in bed and tried to get back to sleep again, but I couldn't.The thud didn't stop at all, and it was still lasting even after 15 mins. Finally I couldn't stand it and got up, and went downstairs rubbing my eyes.My parents were already awake and were having breakfast,but they were complaining about something about my next-door neighbor.The sound was still lasting without a break, so I asked them what it was from.Then my mother told me to take a look outside.When I saw outside from the window, I felt like "W.H.A.T.?!" There was a boy kicking a soccer ball to the wall - with all his strength.For the record, it's still just 6am. Can you believe it? Who in my neighborhood would be awake at 5:45 am? Why don't anyone in his family care about it and tell him to stop it?


What made me shocked was not just that.After breakfast, I went outside again to get today's newspaper. And what I saw there was - The boy and his father kicking a soccer ball to the wall of the house across the street together! At 6:30 am!


Oh my.What a parent and child.I was too shocked by their stupidity to say a word. Like father, like son. I seriously tried to go to complain them, but my mother told me not to, for decency's sake.But who cares?
So anyway I glared at them for show instead.


Since the family moved in my next door about 4 months ago, we have been often pissed off by their behaviors. There are 5 people, parents and their 2 kids(I heard they were a 15 year old girl and the 11 year old soccer boy), and 1 baby. I don't see them so often in my daily life but, to be honest, I don't have a good impression on them.They never greet anyone,even when I say hi to them.The parents are still so young,and they are both heavy smokers. The father look like a member of bike gang and so do their kids.The kids' hairs are dyed light brown,which is strictly prohibited in their school.Of course I know that I shouldn't judge people just by their appearance though...Sometimes we are really annoyed by the kids making a racket with their friends in their room or on the street, unpleasant audio music played loudly all day long, and also we often hear the young couple are having quarrels at night time.We're worried that, when the kids become around high school-age, they will bring some fellow and my neighborhood is going to be like a favorite haunt of gangs...Is this just a groundless fear?Well, I really hope so.


I was still feeling bad about my awakening being disturbed, but I've just found something that makes me feel even better on Youtube.So random haha...But this is amazing!







Today's Proverb - After dinner sit a while,after supper walk a mile.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video!:)