Oct 7, 2009

One Week to go!

Something that I've been really looking forward to these days.

A picturebook that almost all of you probably read once when you were still just a kid.

A story whose world of fantasy everyone has probably been fascinated by.




That is this,"Where The Wild things are."
As you probably know,the movie version of this story is coming out on Oct.16th.



Since this is one of my most favorite stories that I read when I was a child, when I first heard this news 2ish months ago, I got really really excited.And now, the day is getting closer.
I still remember clearly when my teacher first read this picturebook for us at the kindergarten, and how I got horrified by the story. I would often see the "wild things" in my dream, which made me cry. I was a little too kid to understand its world of fantasy.
But even after such a horrible experience, for some reason,this story made me want to read again.And since then, I would read the book every time I went to the library. The unique touch of the pictures, and something which lies behind the whole story and makes me warm-hearted. I don't really remember how many times I've read it so far. But it has been my most favorite picturebook all time. And it will be, forever.





Yes,I get to see the world of "wild thigs" that I once dreamed about(Of course I still do!) in 7 days!



So soon!Can't wait!



Mon,Oct.16
EVERYBODY DON'T MISS IT!


Today's Proverb - A constant guest never welcomes.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

2 comments:

emi said...

I can not wait too!!
It's gonna be so cool!

Yuka.M said...

Emi san

Thanks for your comment. Yeah, even this trailer video makes me feel so excited, so it IS gonna be so cool! 2 weeks to go! :)