Oct 24, 2011

Hello Canon EOS Kiss X5!



Today I got something I've really wanted for a long time - Yes, my own DSLR ( Cannon EOS Kiss X5 ) camera! I have put up some photos taken by a DSLR camera on this blog, but actually it was not my own camera, I was using my mother's one. Of course I'll keep using my old digital camera that I have used so far cause I love it, but as I start browsing great & more professional photos on my friends' blogs I got more fascinated by them, and they made me want to get one. Well, I admit it cost me a lot, but since I ordered it online it was actually quite a good deal for the latest one from Cannon. I'm still just a beginner and it has too many functions, so I guess it will take a long time until I get used to it (and I'm already sick of reading the instruction :-p ). Now that I have my own good camera, I'm going outside more and I'll fully enjoy this beautiful season in Japan. And of course, I'll put up more pics on this blog from now on.

Happy fall y'all,
Yuka

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

2 comments:

ChiChi81 said...

Oh Yuka, you lucky girl, a DSLR way to go! You take beautiful photographs, girl. I've said that a million times, you have an eye and the talent for photography, and now you can fully hone this talent with your very own DSLR. I'm happy for you, girl. And I'm excited to see your future photo posts!

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Yuka.M said...

YAY! Thanks Wi!! Im so happy to know you think my photos are nice! You make me motivated :)) I'll do my best!

Yuka