Aug 16, 2009

A "Living" town, Osaka


Today I went to Osaka with my international friends at uni. 
I live in Hyogo, next to Osaka, but I rarely have chance to go there so it had been ages since I went there last. 
We visited Doutonbori, Tsutenkaku, Hep5 and so on.


Before I visited there yesterday, I had not had a good impression against Osaka because of too many people, disordered buildings, dirty air and rivers...,etc,to be honest. I had regarded this city only as "a noisy city". But this time, I found Osaka is the most vigorous city in the places I had ever visited in Japan. Friendly people, many spots worth visiting,delicious foods, Internationalized,civilized atmosphere.I got to like this "living town" much more than ever, through this visit. I had GIRIGIRI money today and got so exhausted, but we had lots of fun.


Now I can declare here,that OSAKA IS THE BEST CITY IN THE WHOLE OF JAPAN!!!!

No comments: