Jun 2, 2013

Kaga Onsen

Yes, It's officially June, which means the season I hate the most in a year is coming soon. 
Gloomy rainy season --> and then, hot& humid summer. Argh!

 I went to Kaga Onsen(加賀温泉) in Ishikawa Pref. with my parents on the 17th - 18th May. 
Here are some photos from the trip(I know there're too many photos but hope you enjoy them); 


The view of Lake Biwa from the Super Express "THUNDERBIRD" on the way to Kaga Onsen Sta.





JR Kaga Onsen Station


Since it was such a beautiful sunny day, we went bike riding around the Onsen town after checking in our hotel.




The sky was so clear that we were able to view the beautiful Hakusan(白山, literally means "White Mountain")


日本海 The sea of Japan




Our dinner on that night 


First time I tried 黒毛和牛Kuroge Wagyu(Japanese High grade beef ) It was just .... speechless!


The beautiful view of sunset from our room


Day 2: JR Kanazawa Station. I never expected it was this big! 


I like the design so much:)


The main gate of the station - Cool, isn't it?


Kenrokuen Garden, one of the three great gardens of Japan





Kanazawa Castle 


近江町市場 Omi-cho Market






Nata-dera temple 


Our Thunderbird back to Osaka @ Kaga Onsen station

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments: