Nov 1, 2011

Giant Rubber Ducky in Osaka

Last Thursday was a day off and it was too sunny to stay inside, so I took a train ride to Nakanoshima (Osaka), to see the giant rubber ducky which was floating on the river in the midst of a big city from Oct.22nd until 30th.


?!???!?! 
Can you see that small yellow thing in this pic?


There it is!




Compare the rubber ducky with the group of people standing beside it you can see how massive it is!


Isn't it cute?! :-)


This bright yellow rubber ducky was created by dutch artist florentjin Hofman, and has been traveling around the world. It was the third time it came to Osaka, but I missed seeing it at the last 2 times, so I was very lucky I finally got to see it this time!
Here are more pics!





I think that the people working in these buildings are so lucky!


Hah! I want this!


There was a big rose garden right in front of the rubber ducky and everyone was enjoying watching the beautiful flowers.


Well, I tried my best with my brand new camera...(^^;)








Bye-bye rubber ducky, hope to see you again some day. Bon voyage!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

3 comments:

ChiChi81 said...

OMG, Yuka that Rubber Ducky is just adorable!!! Oh how lucky you are to have marvelled at such a pretty sight! Loved the shots you took and you did a fine job taking those flower photographs.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Masaya said...

Wow, cute! And yellow car is really nice!!

Itsumo Japan said...

ああ、かわいいです。見て行きたいです。^_^