Sep 29, 2011

JR 1-day Pass in Kansai : 秋の関西1デイパス Aki- no Kansai One-day Pass

To people who love traveling in Kansai area by train, good news!

Some of you might already know, but we have a seasonal discount ticket for 1 day trip with JR local trains  now available. You can take JR local trains(including local rapid trains), some of Keihan /Nankai/ Ohmi trains as many times as you want.


Fare: ¥2,900 (Child: ¥1,500)
- Valid for only one day
- Available until Nov. 30th, 2011
- Shikansen is not available with this ticket(You need to purchase another fare ticket and a shinkansen ticket to take a shinkansen)
- Available from ticket offices(Midori-no Madoguchi) at any JR stations and Ohmi railway stations within the area shown bellow:


It has been the best selling ticket at my station at the moment. Why don't you go out and enjoy this beautiful autumn season in Kansai? :)

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

4 comments:

ChiChi81 said...

It's lovely when train companies offer discounts for their travellers! It certainly boosts local tourism. I'm sure your local readers would find this post very helpful :)

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Yuka.M said...

Thanx for your comment,Wi! I hope this would be a good information for foreign travelers visiting my area, too!

sleepytako said...

That's a great deal!
There's a Monday off sometime next month so I'm might ride

さくら夙川ー京都ー敦賀ー米原ー京都ーさくら夙川

or

さくら夙川ー木津ー桜井ー和歌山ー天王寺ーさくら夙川

I've been on both routes, but I'd like to see them again.

That is if my wife lets me! (She will.)

Yuka.M said...

David>>Sounds great! I've never been to 敦賀, 米原 and 木津, even though I grow up in Kansai. Seems like you have traveled much more places than I have. Hope you have a nice train trip with the ticket!!!