Nov 17, 2009

Quick Update: Facebook Trick!




Alright, I've got just 10 mins before I leave home! Today I'm gonna show  you a special 
facebook trick that one of my friends told me!This is just for fun ----> Try it! NOW! :D


Open the Facebook mainpage(Click the image above and log in!), Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, enter key then right click! After that, click anywhere on the page and then press up & down and see what happens!
To stop this - simply log out then back in again!


This really trips me out! 


Oops gotta go now...It's raining today I don't feel I wanna go to school right now...:(
But anyways, have a nice day everyone!


にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

5 comments:

Masaya said...

Wow, I've never tried that. I'll try it later.

Yuka.M said...

Thanks for your comment, MaSaYa.
How was it?Did it work properly? :D

Masaya said...

Yeah, it worked! It's really nice!! Thank you.

Yuka.M said...

Oh you're welcome!That was awesome,huh? ;)

Masaya said...

Yeah, that was awesome!! :D